Spokane County - A man died in a single-vehicle car crash early Sunday morning.
Spokane County Sheriff's deputies say excess speed was a factor in the crash near the intersection of S. Molter Rd. and E. Elder Rd. on Dec. 2, around 7:30 a.m.
Spokane County Traffic Unit Investigators found the driver was not wearing his seat belt at the time of the crash.
The name of the driver has not yet been released. This is a developing story.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
As cases of elk hoof disease spread, WSU veterinarians leading research efforts
Local golf courses still closed for snow, but there is an indoor alternative
- As cases of elk hoof disease spread, WSU veterinarians leading research efforts
- Local golf courses still closed for snow, but there is an indoor alternative
- NCAA Tournament keeps N. Idaho vasectomy clinic busy
- Schweitzer reflects on a fantastic season, looks forward to next one
- Troy Highway underpass in Moscow closed due to flooding
- Wash. Dept. of Natural Resources responds to 50 wildfires since Monday