SPANGLE, Wash. - A Spangle man died Sunday from his injuries sustained in a car crash on Highway 195 last week.
38-year-old William R. Crump was pronounced dead at Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane Sunday morning.
On Friday, March 30, at 10:45 p.m., Crump was traveling north on Highway 195 through Spangle when his vehicle left the road and began to roll. Crump was ejected from his vehicle as his vehicle was rolling.
Crump was helicoptered via Life Flight to Sacred Heart after the crash. He was not wearing a seatbelt at the time of the crash.
- Man arrested for torturing, killing horse to undergo mental health evaluation
- WSU Sleep and Performance Research Center awarded DoD grant to study sleep deprivation
- UPDATE: Recovery along Spokane River halted due to dangerous conditions
- Inmate attempts suicide, dies at hospital
- Police investigating death at Third and Division
- Emergency management warns of damp hay from flooding, spontaneously combusting