COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A Washington man is dead after his car left the road of US Highway 95 just south of Coeur d'Alene early Saturday morning.
68-year-old Frank Reeves of Otis Orchards, Washington, was driving a blue 2005 Chevy Silverado truck north on US 95 near milepost 425 at 1:28 a.m. when he left the roadway. Reeves was trying to turn his vehicle around when he lost control, resulting in sliding backwards down the embankment and coming to a rest against a tree.
Reeves left his vehicle and was found down another steep embankment northeast of where his truck was. He was pronounced dead the scene.
Reeves was wearing a seatbelt at the time of the crash.
His next of kin has been notified of the accident.
- Home and Yard show runs this weekend
- Idaho private school moves forward with AR-15 raffle despite opposition
- Search continues for suspects associated with crime at Red Top Motel
- KCSO Deputies arrest two in possession of drugs and stolen vehicle
- Spokane chef in the running for James Beard award
- Spokane County & District Court work to accommodate nursing mother employees