GRANT COUNTY, Wash. - Moses Lake school shooter Barry Loukaitis was resentenced to life in prison on Wednesday.
Before his sentencing, Loukaitis addressed the court and victims, saying given the damage he's caused he deserves life in prison.
Loukaitis was 14 years old when he walked into Frontier Middle School and shot his teacher and three other students.
- Kootenai County Jail low on beds, room for inmates
- Cheney High School students 'walk out' to show solidarity, ask for change
- Stevens County Sheriff's looking for home invasion suspects
- My Fresh Basket offers variety of cooking classes, events
- Washington schools rank high for Peace Corps volunteering
- Extreme Team one day away from big reveal