LOS ANGELES, Calif. - It's official: David Stockton is a Laker.
The Los Angeles Lakers signed Stockton on Friday. The team has not released terms of the deal.
The former Zag and son of NBA legend John Stockton appeared in 35 games for the German basketball club Medi Bayreuth last year.
Before his time in Germany, Stockton played for NBA G League's Stockton Kings. He averaged 16.3 points, 3.2 rebounds, 5.3 assists and 1.8 steals in 28.2 minutes.
During the 2017-18 season, Stockton finished with the Utah Jazz, where he averaged 3.3 points across three regular season games. He also appeared in two playoff games.
- Are you missing your pigs? Someone in Moscow found them
- Watch the GU vs. UNC game under the lights of the Pavilion with Hooptown USA
- Moses Lake Police: 2 arrested for parking illegally and passing out from heroin
- New Italian-inspired restaurant 'Gander and Ryegrass' moving in downtown
- Hazing not a factor in WSU student's death, Pullman Police say
- Idaho DMV: Insure your vehicle or lose your registration