KALAMA, Wash. - A Longview Applebee’s is hosting a “Dining to Donate” event on Tuesday to raise funds for fallen Cowlitz County Deputy Justin DeRosier.
According to the Cowlitz County Sheriff's Office, 29-year-old Deputy DeRosier was shot and killed while contacting a disabled vehicle on the night of April 13.
In support of Deputy DeRosier’s wife and young daughter, the Applebee’s of Longview, located at 400 Triangle Center, will be donating 10 percent of dine-in orders from participating party’s bills directly to the family.
The restaurant will also be accepting donations from guests, and all who donate $5 will receive an Applebee’s card for $5 off their next visit.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Spokane Police still searching for shooting suspect
Walmart car seat exchange ends early due to 'overwhelming' participation
- Spokane Police still searching for shooting suspect
- Walmart car seat exchange ends early due to 'overwhelming' participation
- Highway 200 crash sends car into river, driver rescued
- Fire ignites propane tanks in northeast Spokane garage; firefighters contain the flames
- Spokane man thanks Apple Watch for saving father's life
- South Carolina newspaper facing massive backlash after 'Hilinski's Hope' headline