MICA, Idaho - A log truck crashed traveling on US 95 Thursday afternoon at milepost 420.
45-year-old David T. Stanton of Orofino, Idaho, was traveling northbound, just south of Coeur d'Alene, when he drove off the right shoulder of the roadway, striking a guard rail end.
The log truck continued up the embankment and overturned.
The northbound lanes were blocked for 20 minutes. Stanton was transported to Kootenai Health. It is unknown is he was wearing his seatbelt at the time of the crash.
Troopers are on scene of a logging truck crash on US 95 at milepost 420, south of Coeur d'Alene.
Avoid the area if possible. We will continue to update as we get more information.
- Snapped tree branch kills woman at Renaissance fair in Kennewick
- More than a thousand walk for suicide prevention and awareness in downtown Spokane
- Spokane event raises thousands to fight heart disease, stroke
- Idaho voters to decide on historic horse racing terminals in Proposition 1
- WA lawmakers urge resolution of trade dispute, say Moses Lake's REC faces closure
- Spokane Public Schools considers staffing changes to address budget shortfall