The German Shepherd puppy from Ferndale who stole our hearts in January when his human created a bucket list for him, passed away Wednesday.
Logan was diagnosed with a heart condition called pulmonic valve dysplasia and was given just one month to a year to live. Because of this, his owner created a bucket list that included everything from visiting a senior center to receiving hundreds of hugs.
His condition caught the attention of a vet in Colorado, who believed he could perform surgery to fix Logan's problems.
The puppy underwent open-heart surgery at Colorado State University Wednesday, which was ultimately unsuccessful. Logan was nine months old.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Asian markets slightly higher after latest trade developments
Spokane City Council doubles funding to remove abandoned, nuisance RVs
- Spokane City Council doubles funding to remove abandoned, nuisance RVs
- Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery Building New Location
- Spokane childcare providers worried over new state requirements
- Local numbers from the 'Clear the Shelters' nationwide event have been released
- New South Perry development features smart house technology, sustainable living
- Washington firefighter seeks damages for on-job injuries