TWINLOW, Idaho - Over 1,100 people experienced power outages after a log truck overturned on Highway 41 near Twin Lakes Tuesday.
The truck took down a power line in the area and is blocking both directions of the highway near Scarcello Road.
ISP is on scene of a property damage crash on Scarcello Rd. @ the SH41 intersection involving an overturned log truck. Scarcello is blocked in both directions for recovery of the vehicle & Kootenai Electric Company's restoration of power to the area. pic.twitter.com/07zuv1acMs— Idaho State Police (@ispdistrict1) December 3, 2019
Idaho State Police responded to the scene. Kootenai Electric Company also responded to help repair the outages.
ISP did not say if anyone was injured or if charges will be filed.
As Beggs takes on new role as president, Spokane City Council seeks to fill district 2 spot
Two teenagers arrested in Cheney car vandalism case
- As Beggs takes on new role as president, Spokane City Council seeks to fill district 2 spot
- Two teenagers arrested in Cheney car vandalism case
- Fire dept. says smell at Mt. Spokane HS was methane in sewer, not gas leak
- Truck stuck underneath Mead bridge, Parksmith back open
- Mt. Spokane opening ski area, tubing hill on Friday
- As more snow falls, Schweitzer set to open more runs