SPOKANE, Wash. - Final approval is needed by the park board - but Spokane's "Step Well" structure could have a new home.
The proposal suggests the 20 foot by 30 foot sculpture is placed just west of the new Howard street promenade on the south bank of the Spokane river.
The structure would hold up to 75 people and is supposed to open in 2020.
- Air 4 Adventure: Spring arrives in Spokane
- Downtown library installs blue lighting to deter drug users
- Memorial planned for fallen Kittitas Co. deputy
- The Kimmel Effect: Gonzaga Google searches spike after on-air mentions
- Spokane County Fairgrounds to host the Big Horn Outdoor Adventure Show this weekend
- Vandals women's basketball runs into Post Malone at Spokane Airport