SPOKANE, Wash. - A local yoga studio has a special deal for all of the Spokane Public Schools employees that were recently notified of their layoffs.
Eclipse Power Yoga located on the upper South Hill at 3209 E 57th Ave, will be offering free, unlimited yoga from June 1 until August 31 to any of the 325 employees that will be laid off at the end of the 2018-19 school year.
In a Facebook video that was posted to their business’ page on Monday, Scott and Erin Heyamoto let everyone know about their gracious deal.
More information on the studio can be found here.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Detectives investigating stabbing of Spokane man that put him in the hospital
- SkyFest 2019 releases new security guidelines
- Chelan Co. employee shoots dog in attempt to euthanize it, authorities say
- Strawberry season at Walter's Fruit Ranch off to a great start
- Boeing temporarily storing 737 MAX planes in Moses Lake
- Authorities find one million dollars worth of meth in Okanogan National Forest