SPOKANE, Wash. - Three post offices in Spokane will soon be hosting Passport Fairs to provide passport information to U.S. citizens and to accept passport applications.
The three postal locations with hours for passport application acceptance are as follows:
- Liberty Park Post Office, 1602 E. Sprague Ave., Spokane, on Thursday, March 22, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Riverside Post Office, 904 W. Riverside Ave., Spokane, on Saturday, March 24, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Shadle Garland Post Office, 1903 W. Garland Ave., Spokane, on Saturday, March 31, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Passport fees are separate payments of $135 for persons 16 and older or $105 for minors under age 16. The fee must be paid by check or money order payable to the Department of State. Passport photos are available for an additional $15.
Passport Card applications will also be accepted. The Cards cost $55 for those over 16 and $40 for those under 16.
Applicants must provide proof of citizenship which can be a certified birth certificate, certificate of naturalization or a previously issued Passport. Proof of identity is also required which can be a current driver’s license, military identification or state identification card.
You can also download DS-11 Form First-Time Passport Application and DS-82 Form Passport Renewal Application at the site.
U.S. citizens may also obtain passport information by phone, in English and Spanish, by calling the National Passport Information Center toll-free at 1-877-487-2778.
- Student strangers become friends planning March For Our Lives Spokane
- Suspect on the loose after hours-long standoff
- Jersey Mikes donates all sales to Providence Health Care Foundation
- Body found at Winchester State Park
- Interior Secretary and Spokane Tribe discuss opioid crisis, Grand Coulee Dam compensation
- Wake Up Call to offer puppaccinos on National Puppy Day