SPOKANE, Wash. - Every year, Yoke's Fresh Market hosts its annual Season of Giving Food Drive to benefit Second Harvest. This really helps people struggling to stretch every dollar. It's also simple to get involved with. Yoke's is selling pre-bagged food for $5 or $10. You can just toss one of those in your cart when you stop in to pick up milk and bread.
- Pullman psychologist arrested for sexually assaulting patient
- Second storm of the week brings new snow, high winds to Inland NW
- Kxly4 Extreme Team gears up for Projectid makeover
- Sheriff, SPS talk importance of reporting potential school violence
- Guys, Recycle!
- Kxly4 and STCU honor the MOOSE Project