PULLMAN, Wash. - California dreaming? The WSU Cougars are heading to San Diego for the National Funding Holiday Bowl.
The Cougs will play Minnesota on Dec. 27, bowl officials announced Sunday afternoon.
WSU hasn't played in the Holiday Bowl since 2003, when the No. 15 ranked team defeated No. 5 Teaxas, 28-20.
You can get tickets here.
- Cheney High School students 'walk out' to show solidarity, ask for change
- Stevens County Sheriff's looking for home invasion suspects
- My Fresh Basket offers variety of cooking classes, events
- Washington schools rank high for Peace Corps volunteering
- Extreme Team one day away from big reveal
- Sen. Maria Cantwell speaks on opioid crisis in Spokane, proposes new legislation