SPOKANE COUNTY, Wash. - The Spokane County Medical Examiner's Office has confirmed the identity and cause of death of the woman who was found in the Spokane River on March 20.
The victim has been identified as Zan Denise Salerno, 62-years-old. The manner of death has been ruled a suicide.
The Medical Examiner's Office thanks the public for providing information that helped identify Salerno.
- As bald eagles converge on Lake Coeur d'Alene, biologist warns of lead bullet use
- Christmas inflatable decorations slashed
- Toddler learns to snowboard before first birthday
- Spokane Democrats say Alabama special election gives hope for 2018
- Band members charged with raping woman released from jail
- Grant County deputies searching for missing teenager