SPOKANE, Wash. - Maryhill Winery is well established throughout the region. They opened their doors in Goldendale, Washington back in 2001. The owners are from Spokane and wanted to bring their product to the Lilac City. About a year ago, an opportunity came up in Kendall Yards that they just couldn't pass on.
Maryhill was awarded Best Winery in the Inland Northwest back in 2015. They've won more than 3,000 awards since opening. They are open now, but you can also head there for their grand opening weekend this Saturday from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. You can also go Sunday from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- UGM Student Impact Center aims to help Spokane's at risk youth
- Newport marchers protest proposed smelter
- One killed, two injured in head-on crash near Deer Park
- Students compete in "Hack-a-thon"
- Restaurant week opens with a bang, chefs prepping for busy night two
- Hero dog shot three times trying to save family