SPOKANE, Wash. - Mark Peterson and the KXLY4 Extreme Team have been hard at work all week long, revamping a new home for Teen and Kid closet, a non-profit co-founded by our Robyn Nance to help kids in foster care.
Teen closet stemmed from a similar project in Florida, and also from Robyn's experience doing Wednesday's Child stories that feature local kids in foster care.
But those aren't the only kids they serve at teen closet. It's kids in need.
- Snowy start to Saturday in Spokane
- One girl found, one still missing from Bonners Ferry
- Passenger killed after collision with Chelan County snowplow
- Robbery suspects arrested after breaking into motel room
- Pullman psychologist arrested for sexually assaulting patient
- Second storm of the week brings new snow, high winds to Inland NW