TACOMA, Wash. - Daniel is in the eighth grade. He's a typical 13-year-old boy who seems perfectly comfortable at Dorky's Arcade. He likes all kinds of play.
Daniel likes to play basketball and watch football. He is a Seahawks fan, and #3 is his favorite player.
Speaking of favorites, Daniel says the Lego Movie is his top choice and his number one food is cheese and pineapple pizza, and vanilla ice cream for dessert. His least favorite food is beets.
Daniel says school is okay. He's the best at math, but he also likes to read.
He was mostly reserved with me, but describes himself as mostly playful.
When he grows up, Daniel thinks being a police officer would be awesome, so that he can “save people so they don't get hurt.”
He needs love and support to help steer him in the right direction to reach his goals.
Family is key. Daniel wants to be adopted, and would be okay with either one or two parents, but he would like other kids in the house who like to play a lot.
Those closest to Daniel think he would do best with an adoptive family that is warm, easy-going, and nurturing. A family who won't give up on him.
If you want to learn more about Daniel, you can call Northwest Adoption Exchange at 1-800-927-9411.
- Skater falls on Spokane ice ribbon, dies
- Fire closes Moses Lake pizza parlor for "foreseeable future"
- Iconic Moses Lake pizza parlor on fire
- Weather cooperates as hundreds turn out for 3rd annual Walk for Life NW
- WSU community honors quarterback with candlelight vigil
- Spokane's favorite crossing guard