SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane County Treasurer will be holding an auction for the assets of Bumpers, a video arcade and entertainment event facility.
The assets of the facility are up for auction due to unpaid delinquent personal property taxes.
The auction will take place online at www.publicsurplus.com and will start at 1:00 p.m. on April 14 and 1:00 p.m. on April 21.
Registration is required on the website to bid.
Additional information can be found on the Spokane County Treasurer's website.
Photos of the assets can be viewed here.
- Social media school shooting threat likely a hoax
- Biggest ever restaurant week has some creative and unique food options
- Extreme Team wraps up renovation at Project ID
- Home and Yard show runs this weekend
- Idaho private school moves forward with AR-15 raffle despite opposition
- Search continues for suspects associated with crime at Red Top Motel