SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - UPDATE:
According to the Sheriff's Office: She has been identified and reunited with her family. A big “Thank You” to everyone for all the tips and assistance!
Around 5:30 a.m. Thursday morning, someone reported finding an elderly female wandering on Boone near Pines in Spokane Valley.
She was confused and unable to provide her name or personal information.
She was taken to Valley Hospital and Medical Center for medical evaluation.
Sheriff's deputies and the hospital are now working to find out who she is and to help her get home.
Her first name could possibly be 'Alta,' but that is not confirmed.
The woman is described as a white female, about 5'06", 100 lbs, believed to be in her 70s or 80s.
She's wearing brown pants with a brown jacket.
If you can help identify her, or know where she might live, call the Valley Hospital staff at 509-924-6650 or Crime Check at 509-456-2233.
- Public use boat launch to open in Spokane neighborhood
- Allergy season: A pain for you and your pets
- Firefighters volunteer time to make Freeman baseball field vision a reality
- Arches of Post St Bridge will remain in new design
- Spokane International Airport busy with holiday travelers
- Rachel Dolezal charged with welfare fraud