BOISE, Idaho - Little Cash Rowley took to the Idaho slopes just days before celebrating her first birthday. Cash's parents bought her a pint-sized snowboard just weeks after she was born. They spent her first year training her right in the living room.
When it was finally time to hit the bunny hill, Cash made her parents proud. While other toddlers are working on crawling, Cash will be busy carving up the slopes.
- Police search for person who sexually assaulted EWU student
- Moses Lake remembers Chico's Pizza Parlor
- City of Spokane responds to tragedy on their new ice ribbon
- Elks Lodge 228 vandalized, suspects on the run
- Post Falls man sentenced after 7th DUI conviction
- Hospitals continue flu season visitor restrictions