SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police are warning people of a man acting suspicious at high school sports events in North Spokane and Spokane County.
Both the Spokane Police Department and Spokane County Sheriff's Office received information about a man who attended high school sporting events last Thursday and Friday evenings in North Spokane and Spokane County. The man tries to blend in with the teams, places his hands on player's shoulders, and interacts with the coaches and game officials.
Neither agency has received reports of anyone being assaulted by the man, but they want to warn the public of his strange behavior.
If you see this man at sporting events, you are asked to call Crime Check at 509-456-2233, or contact a school official.
- Federal prosecutors seek higher restitution in fraud case
- Morning Sprint: Dec. 12
- Alaska Airlines gives local kids an adventure to the 'North Pole'
- Spokane is growing and rentals can't keep up
- Protesters urge Rep. McMorris Rodgers to vote against Republican tax bill
- K9 Kahn locates stolen gun ditched by fleeing suspect