SPOKANE, Wash. - According to court documents, suspected Freeman High School shooter Caleb Sharpe has entered a plea of 'not guilty'. Documents also indicate his school records have been subpoenaed.
The 15-year-old is accused of shooting 4 classmates at Freeman High School on September 13, killing one and injuring three others.
Sharpe had been under the care of school counselors for suicidal thoughts.
Sharpe was booked into Spokane County Juvenile Detention Center for one count 1st Degree Murder and three counts Attempted 1st Degree Murder.
Firefighter pleads guilty to child pornography charge
1 man killed, a second injured in Yakima shooting
- 1 man killed, a second injured in Yakima shooting
- Man struck, killed by Sounder train in Seattle
- Colorado murder suspect thought to be in Spokane area
- Drug overdoses in Nez Perce County spike in 2017
- Woman gives birth to baby in toilet
- Spokane leaders share new vision for East Central Community Center