SPOKANE, Wash. - The owner of a vehicle on Spokane's South Hill wants to know who destroyed the windshield of her vehicle. She caught the destruction on home surveillance video.
The video caught the senseless destruction early Saturday morning around 1:30 a.m. The video shows three young people walking down the 300 block of E 19th Ave, near Manito Park. Moments later, they are seen running back up the road, one of them smashing the car windshield as they run by.
Those vandals also apparently hit another home in the 600 block of E 19th, where another person reported their car windshield being destroyed. Police say those are the only two reports they received on that street that night.
But, this comes just a little more than a month after another Spokane neighborhood was hit by vandals destroying car windows. Neighbors who live in a neighborhood on Crestline near Chief Gary Park reported their car windows were destroyed in the middle of the night.
The owner of the vehicle hit on 19th Ave. suspects young people are to blame. She hopes the vandals are caught soon and that her surveillance video helps.
If you know anything about the crime, you're asked to call Crime Check at 509-456-2233.
- Student strangers become friends planning March For Our Lives Spokane
- Suspect on the loose after hours-long standoff
- Jersey Mikes donates all sales to Providence Health Care Foundation
- Body found at Winchester State Park
- Interior Secretary and Spokane Tribe discuss opioid crisis, Grand Coulee Dam compensation
- Wake Up Call to offer puppaccinos on National Puppy Day