SPOKANE, Wash. - Two Positive Changes Certified Hypnotists have formed an alliance to help clients left with unfinished programs after the closing of the business due to a bankruptcy filing.
James Barfoot, with eight years’ experience as a state registered hypnotist/coach at Positive Changes has designed a new program called the Primal Activation for previous as well as new clients.
Sandra Norman, with over 13 years experience as a state registered hypnotist/life coach at Positive Changes, has designed a program called Health Through Balance for both previous and new clients to move toward their goals.
James and Sandra are offering a free hour and a half session to get you back on track and discuss options moving forward.
- Cheney High School students 'walk out' to show solidarity, ask for change
- Stevens County Sheriff's looking for home invasion suspects
- My Fresh Basket offers variety of cooking classes, events
- Washington schools rank high for Peace Corps volunteering
- Extreme Team one day away from big reveal
- Sen. Maria Cantwell speaks on opioid crisis in Spokane, proposes new legislation