Spring is here, and that means winter studded tires need to go.
Drivers in Washington have until Friday, March 31 to remove their studded tires, according to the Washington State Department of Transportation.
Starting on April 1, driver with studded tires faces a $136 traffic infraction.
Crews will continue to monitor roads, passes, and work to clear any late season snow or ice.
- UGM Student Impact Center aims to help Spokane's at risk youth
- Newport marchers protest proposed smelter
- One killed, two injured in head-on crash near Deer Park
- Students compete in "Hack-a-thon"
- Restaurant week opens with a bang, chefs prepping for busy night two
- Hero dog shot three times trying to save family