KOOTENAI COUNTY, Idaho - The Kootenai County Sheriff's Office returned a purse containing family photographs to a 92-year-old victim after it was stolen from a local store.
On June 19, the victim reported that her purse had been stolen. The purse contained irreplacable photos of her family members, as well as credit cards and checks.
The store gave the Detective Division surveillance images, which the sheriff's office placed on Facebook. The public was able to help identifity the two suspects.
The primary suspect was identified as 35-year-old Shelly J. Turner of Hayden, Idaho.
Turner was arrested Friday for three counts of Grand Theft, and other drug related charges.
- Idaho Greeks self-impose sanctions on alcohol-related events
- Spokane Valley teens hope to help thousands of people with new driving technology
- City of Spokane passes its budget for next year
- Thieves break into cars outside local daycare facilities
- Shipping deadlines fast approaching to get packages delivered by Christmas
- Ice ribbon hosts Yoga on Ice every Tuesday