SPOKANE, Wash. - Tuesday marks the first day of Spokane's 35th Annual Christmas Tree Elegance.
12 trees at the Davenport and 6 trees in River Park Square will all be given away to raffle winners. Each tree has a different theme and a $5,000 value. Over the years, the tradition has raised $4 million for the Spokane Symphony, including $300,000 last year alone.
The drawing for the Davenport trees will be on Saturday, December 9, and the River Park Square trees will be on December 10.
You can find more information on the event's Facebook page.
- Idaho Greeks self-impose sanctions on alcohol-related events
- Spokane Valley teens hope to help thousands of people with new driving technology
- City of Spokane passes its budget for next year
- Thieves break into cars outside local daycare facilities
- Shipping deadlines fast approaching to get packages delivered by Christmas
- Ice ribbon hosts Yoga on Ice every Tuesday