SPOKANE, Wash. - UPDATE: Spokane County lifted the burn ban as of 8 a.m. Monday that went into effect on July 7. The city of Spokane and the city of Spokane Valley are also lifting their burn bans.
An updated burn restriction has been imposed within all Spokane County Parks until further notice, as of Thursday.
Burn restrictions prohibit all outdoor burning within Spokane County-owned and managed park lands. The use of charcoal briquettes is also prohibited.
Any person found with a recreational fire or conducting open burning on Spokane County-owned land who fails to take immediate action to stop burning when notified to do so will be charged with a misdemeanor.
Liberty Lake ORV Park will also be closed to motorized activities until further notice, as of Thursday.
- Stevens County Sheriff's looking for home invasion suspects
- My Fresh Basket offers variety of cooking classes, events
- Washington schools rank high for Peace Corps volunteering
- Extreme Team one day away from big reveal
- Sen. Maria Cantwell speaks on opioid crisis in Spokane, proposes new legislation
- Neighbors want to see crime-ridden motel shut down in Spokane Valley