SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police are trying to find Kerrie Samuels, 21.
Samuels has been missing since last Wednesday. Her mother and her friends are very concerned about her disappearance.
Samuels was last seen by family members at a house near Thor and 11th on Thanksgiving.
She was last contacted with family on December 7, which is also the last time she was on Facebook.
Kerrie doesn't have a permanent address.
Anyone with information on Samuels' whereabouts should call Crime Check at 509-456-2233.
- Sen. Maria Cantwell speaks on opioid crisis in Spokane, proposes new legislation
- Neighbors want to see crime-ridden motel shut down in Spokane Valley
- McMorris Rodgers' day in Spokane
- 32-year-old cold case from Pasco wraps up in Spokane
- Idaho ranked among the least "sinful" states
- City to resume yard and food waste collection