In an interview with KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey, NAACP Spokane president Rachel Dolezal responds to allegations that she is not black and that she was not truthful in identifying a black man as her father. Dolezal is accused of identifying herself as black in an application to the City of Spokane, despite being born to white parents in Montana.
- Report: Gardner Minshew offered endorsement deal from adult entertainment site
- #happylife: How to get relief from fall allergies fast
- 35 Spokane Public School students could miss class due to state's MMR vaccine requirement law
- Governor Jay Inslee endorses Ben Stuckart for Spokane mayor
- Pullman's iconic Cougar Country Drive-In to reopen Wednesday for limited hours
- D. Lish offering $2 cheeseburgers today