In an interview with KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey, NAACP Spokane president Rachel Dolezal responds to allegations that she is not black and that she was not truthful in identifying a black man as her father. Dolezal is accused of identifying herself as black in an application to the City of Spokane, despite being born to white parents in Montana.
- Downtown Spokane shooting threat fueled by negative Google review
- Local coffee business wants 'a latte' of coat donations for kids
- The Fall Train Show rolls in to Spokane today
- Last week's storm delays projects on the West Plains
- Mt. Spokane High School Artisan Craft & Food Fair wraps up today
- Bonner County Deputy crashes into car with minors, no injuries reported