In an interview with KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey, NAACP Spokane president Rachel Dolezal responds to allegations that she is not black and that she was not truthful in identifying a black man as her father. Dolezal is accused of identifying herself as black in an application to the City of Spokane, despite being born to white parents in Montana.
- Prosecutor to announce whether Spokane Police officer will be charged for deadly shooting
- Moses Lake Police arrest man who fell asleep in stolen car
- Inmate who walked away from hospital found, booked into jail
- Man accused of filming women in N. Spokane store changing room
- Missing 75-year-old woman found safe
- Police arrest ten time convicted felon during traffic stop