SPOKANE, Wash. - Former Spokane NAACP president Rachel Dolezal is back in the spotlight, almost three years after it was revealed she had been presenting herself as a black woman, though she is white.
'The Rachel Divide' chronicles Dolezal's daily life now, and the ways in which she, her family, and her critics navigate life after June 2015, when she became international news.
According to early reviews, the documentary also features members of the Spokane community that Dolezal worked with, as well as journalists who covered her before and after her story broke.
- Public use boat launch to open in Spokane neighborhood
- Allergy season: A pain for you and your pets
- Firefighters volunteer time to make Freeman baseball field vision a reality
- Arches of Post St Bridge will remain in new design
- Spokane International Airport busy with holiday travelers
- Rachel Dolezal charged with welfare fraud