SPOKANE, Wash. - Former Spokane NAACP president Rachel Dolezal is back in the spotlight, almost three years after it was revealed she had been presenting herself as a black woman, though she is white.
'The Rachel Divide' chronicles Dolezal's daily life now, and the ways in which she, her family, and her critics navigate life after June 2015, when she became international news.
According to early reviews, the documentary also features members of the Spokane community that Dolezal worked with, as well as journalists who covered her before and after her story broke.
- Spokane Valley firefighters prevent brush fire from spreading
- Troopers investigate fatal crash in Stevens County
- Brush fire in Quincy now contained
- Goats mow down weeds in Liberty Lake
- Lucky Friday miners on strike, claiming unfair labor practices
- City of Spokane, Catholic Charities announce overnight shelter changes