SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane County Sheriff's Office is hoping the public can help identify a man suspected of using stolen credit cards.
The sheriff's office says the man is believed to have used the card at an ATM in North Spokane County. Detectives obtained photos from the ATM surveillance camera.
Deputies believe the credit card was stolen during a vehicle prowling.
The victim says her vehicle was broken into on the evening of September 23. She says it was parked in a parking lot at a church in the 500 block of W. Hastings Rd. Her wallet was stolen.
Anyone able to assist in identifying this male is asked to call Crime Check at 509-456-2233 and reference #357594.
- Teenage girls missing from Bonners Ferry
- Passenger killed after collision with Chelan County snowplow
- Robbery suspects arrested after breaking into motel room
- Pullman psychologist arrested for sexually assaulting patient
- Second storm of the week brings new snow, high winds to Inland NW
- Kxly4 Extreme Team gears up for Projectid makeover