SPOKANE, Wash. - The Lilac City's newest restaurant has people talking, but if you decide check it out, the food may taste a little familiar. The owners of Couple of Chefs food truck and catering business have been serving up delicious eats to the Inland Northwest for years.
Joile Forral and husband Allen Skelton always had a brick and mortar restaurant in their business plan. Last week they opened Bruncheonette on West Broadway right off Monroe by the Spokane County Courthouse.
They focus on fresh, local food made to order, like their signature chicken fried steak. The couple says their new spot has been a hit with loyal customers and Spokane foodies looking to try something new.
"Food is a super important aspect of our personal lives, so whenever we do catering, the food truck or even here, we definitely want to show that," said owner Joile Forral.
The culinary couple said they plan on keeping their food truck and the catering portion of their business. They work between 25 and 35 weddings every summer. Bruncheonette serves breakfast & lunch daily from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Crowd marches for Second Amendment in Franklin Park
- Police looking for suspicious male who contacted young girl
- Car believed to have driven into the Spokane River
- Leaders in 'Me Too' movement speak at Gonzaga University
- Months after school shooting, Freeman students walk out
- Spokane Valley students push to reform gun laws, met with opposition