SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane County Medical Examiner's Office has confirmed the identity of the man who was found on W. Wellesley in Spokane, WA on November 24, 2016.
43-year-old Chad Edward Burk was found dead at the Shadle Park shopping complex Thursday evening.
Police responded to the scene just before 7 p.m. and confirmed someone was deceased.
Burk's cause of death is pending. The Spokane County Medical Examiner's toxicology test is underway.
- Skater falls on Spokane ice ribbon, dies
- Fire closes Moses Lake pizza parlor for "foreseeable future"
- Iconic Moses Lake pizza parlor on fire
- Weather cooperates as hundreds turn out for 3rd annual Walk for Life NW
- WSU community honors quarterback with candlelight vigil
- Spokane's favorite crossing guard