SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police said a man was shot just after 8:30 Tuesday night near the intersection of Regal and Wellesley.
As of 9:00 Tuesday night, police were still looking for the people involved. Police said the man who was shot, sustained non-life threatening gun shot wounds. He did not give police much information.
"It is an ongoing investigation," said Cpl. Teresa Fuller. "We don't believe there is any risk to the public at this time, but if there are people that know anything about this incident or witnessed the incident that we haven't talked to yet, we would urge them to call Crime Check at 509-456-2233."
The area of Wellesley and Regal was blocked off by police for about two hours.
- As bald eagles converge on Lake Coeur d'Alene, biologist warns of lead bullet use
- Christmas inflatable decorations slashed
- Toddler learns to snowboard before first birthday
- Spokane Democrats say Alabama special election gives hope for 2018
- Band members charged with raping woman released from jail
- Grant County deputies searching for missing teenager