SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Party Trolley is celebrating their fifth year of business this summer, and while they do specialize in downtown pub crawls – what they offer is so much more.
"We've done some great team building," said owner Nina Kindem. "We had a family rent the ride and go around with Thanksgiving meals to feed people that look like they hadn't eaten. We've done Amazing Race rides, we've done geocaching, scavenger hunts. Races down Riverside between the two trolleys, some throw downs of 70s vs 80s, with karaoke contests - it's been really fun."
To book your group of 8-16 today, visit spokanepartytrolley.com.
USA Judo selects Spokane to host 2018 Junior Olympics
Parks and Recreation, Trust for Public Land redesigning Dutch Jakes Park in West Central Spokane
- USA Judo selects Spokane to host 2018 Junior Olympics
- Parks and Recreation, Trust for Public Land redesigning Dutch Jakes Park in West Central Spokane
- KXLY spreads holiday cheer at Spokane Guild School
- Rep. McMorris Rodgers issues statement on FCC net neutrality vote
- Morning Sprint: Dec. 14
- As bald eagles converge on Lake Coeur d'Alene, biologist warns of lead bullet use