SPOKANE, Wash. - According to a study by Growella.com, Spokane has landed near the top of a list as a destination for young people to live.
The media company recently completed a national study for top cities for Millennials by using data from more than 70 public resources. Spokane ranked number 43 out of 100.
The study was designed around the question Millennials are looking to answer: “If you lived here, could we make it?”
The study was completed based off of six categorical rankings:
1. How many entry-level jobs are available in the city?
2. How much time is spent commuting in the city?
3. What's the public transportation situation like in the city?
4. How many other young people live there?
5. What's the after-work and weekend scene like in the city?
6. How far does a paycheck get you in the city?
Durham topped the list, followed by Pittsburgh, Nashville, Des Moines, and Charlotte.