SPOKANE, Wash. - A man driving a motorcycle was injured around 6:30 p.m. Saturday night when he tried to elude troopers with Washington State Patrol.
50-year-old John Pennington, from Spokane, was taken to the hospital after he lost control of his motorcycle near 3rd and Cedar in downtown Spokane.
WSP did not release why they were attempting to contact Pennington, and said it's unknown whether drugs or alcohol were involved. Pennington was wearing a helmet at the time.
He's now charged with Felony Eluding.
- Grangeville man killed in motorcycle accident on U.S. Route 12
- Spokane couple organizers blood drive after lifesaving transfusion
- Mussel sniffing dog highlights WDFW emphasis on aquatic invasive species inspections
- Tickets on sale for TBT in Spokane
- Record freshman class expected at WSU this fall
- USA Judo Junior Olympic Championships return to Spokane