SPOKANE, Wash. - United Airlines will now fly nonstop from the Spokane International Airport to both Chicago O'Hare and San Franscico International Airports, starting Thursday.
Passengers on the first of these flights will enjoy light refreshments at the gate, just prior to the 6:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. departure to San Francisco and the 11:25 p.m. departure to Chicago O'Hare.
After pushing back from the gate for the 1:30 p.m. departure, Spokane International Airport’s Aircraft Rescue Firefighting Department will position their equipment on either side of the San Francisco destined aircraft and form a water arch for the aircraft to taxi under, also known as a water cannon salute.
The new daily service is available for booking now online at www.united.com or by calling United Reservations at 1.800.864.8331.
Cathy McMorris Rodgers releases statement on school violence
Man who attacked jogger in Seattle park sentenced to prison
- Cathy McMorris Rodgers releases statement on school violence
- Man who attacked jogger in Seattle park sentenced to prison
- Asbestos concerns stop restoration of century-old hotel
- Dance studio sues City, says damages from city-owned property forced closure
- Martie Soderberg found guilty of conspiring to kill her husband
- Man crosses center line, hits oncoming vehicle near Sagle