SPOKANE, Wash. - First responders with the Spokane Fire Department have retrieved a man's body from the Spokane River below Kendall Yards.
Spokane Police are investigating what happened, but Officer Ben Green confirms witnesses saw the man jump from the Monroe Street bridge around 6:30 a.m. Wednesday morning.
The man's identity has not been released.
- Pend Oreille flooding to get worse, homes already taking on water
- Your Memorial Day 2018 travel guide for Washington roads
- It's summer time in north Idaho
- Kids get reading help from a Summer Reading Buddy at the library
- Mayor orders flags at half-staff in support of shooting victims
- Route of the Hiawatha bike trail opens Saturday