ATHOL, Idahos - Silverwood is looking to hire up to 1,200 seasonal positions for the summer to accommodate a large number of guests.
The positions range from ride operators to lifeguards, food and beverage workers, landscapers, housekeepers. retail positions, to game employees and more.
The park looks for all levels of experience.
Applicants can visit www.workatsilverwood.com to fill out an application and then come to the hiring fair for an interview. Hiring Fairs / Interviews to be held:
Saturday, March 11th
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Kootenai County Fairgrounds
- Social media school shooting threat likely a hoax
- Biggest ever restaurant week has some creative and unique food options
- Extreme Team wraps up renovation at Project ID
- Home and Yard show runs this weekend
- Idaho private school moves forward with AR-15 raffle despite opposition
- Search continues for suspects associated with crime at Red Top Motel