SPOKANE, Wash. - Drone video taken by the Spokane Fire Department provides a closer look at the damage caused by a fire in east central Spokane.
On November 29, fire crews responded to Tormino's Sash and Glass, a family-owned business that has operated in the area since the 1950's.
When KXLY crews arrived on scene, heavy flames were still pouring out of the building. Firefighters had to break through interior walls to access the core of the fire, leaving rubble behind.
No one was injured by the fire, though people were inside when it started. An official cause has not been confirmed yet.
- Crowd marches for Second Amendment in Franklin Park
- Police looking for suspicious male who contacted young girl
- Car believed to have driven into the Spokane River
- Leaders in 'Me Too' movement speak at Gonzaga University
- Months after school shooting, Freeman students walk out
- Spokane Valley students push to reform gun laws, met with opposition