SPOKANE, Wash. - Multiple weather warnings and advisories are in effect Saturday throughout the Inland Northwest as snow returns to the region.
A winter storm warning is in place for northeastern Washington and the Idaho Panhandle, where some places - like Bonner's Ferry and Sandpoint- are expecting a foot of snow.
In the Spokane area and near Omak a Winter Weather Advisory is in effect and is expected to deposit anywhere between two and four inches of new snow.
A high wind warning threatens to bring power outages to parts of the region, with gusts up to 60 or 70 miles per hour expected in parts of southeastern Washington and Oregon.
- Dance studio sues City, says damages from city-owned property forced closure
- Martie Soderberg found guilty of conspiring to kill her husband
- Man crosses center line, hits oncoming vehicle near Sagle
- 18 pounds of meth recovered from impounded car near Wenatchee
- March For Our Rights in Sandpoint counter-rally to March For Our Lives
- Small caliber casings found in locker room at Shadle Park High School