SPOKANE, Wash. - The City of Spokane says sanders and deicers are out working on icy conditions this morning. But be careful as you head out the door!
This driver, on Argonne Road right before the I-90 entrance in Spokane Valley, thought everything was going fine until he hit a patch of black ice and ended up in a snowbank.
The driver was not injured, but it's a good reminder to take it slow, and watch for ice this morning!
A full city plow continues with crews working around the clock to get all streets cleared of snow.
To check plow progress, check here.
- Spokane Police Arrest two suspects following string of purse snatching incidents
- Idaho man accused of shooting at officer in custody
- Canine influenza spreads to East Idaho
- Both missing Bonners Ferry girls found safe
- Snowy start to Saturday in Spokane
- Passenger killed after collision with Chelan County snowplow