SPOKANE, Wash. - On Thursday, the Kootenai County Sheriff's Office released a statement about the the remains of Priest River, Idaho native 34-year-old Christine Lott.
On March 27, 2004, Lott was reported as missing from Bonner County.
Lott's remains were discovered along a Forest Service Road near Coeur d'Alene, Idaho in February of 2016.
The news of her discovery was kept confidential until her husband could be located and interviewed by KCSO Detectives.
The case is being investigated as a homicide in a cooperative effort with the Bonner County Sheriff's Office and Kootenai County Sheriff's Office.
Anyone who may have had contact with the Lott Family in the 2004 period, or who may have information regarding this incident, are strongly urged to contact Major Crimes Detective J. Northrup by leaving a message at (208) 446-2237 or emailing him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Detectives identify Cenex visitors from around time of sexual assault
- SCRAPS volunteer gets surprise marriage proposal
- Legendary Brazilian musician to play the Fox
- Cheney police find suicidal person dead in vehicle
- Investigators searching social media accounts of suspected Freeman shooter
- GEG sets passenger, cargo records in 2017