SPOKANE, Wash. - UPDATE: Spokane Police said the woman has been found safe.
Spokane police are searching for a 65-year-old woman with cognitive impairment issues.
65-year-old Carole A. Cady is a white female who left Sacred Heart Medical Center at 3:30 p.m. on foot. She is 5 feet tall, and “pear shaped”, with a red wool jacket with a hood, sweater, and sweatpants.
Cady has cognitive impairment issues and is diabetic. She is considered to be vulnerable and in danger.
If you have seen Cady or have any information on her whereabouts, you are asked to call Crime Check at 509-456-2233. Officers are checking downtown area, and Sacred Heart.
- Honor Flight Monday 'the best thing that has ever happened' to local veterans
- Thousands of rubber ducks race the Spokane River for Shriners Hospital
- The top ten most stolen cars in Washington: does yours make the list?
- Spokane Fire Department investigating cause of South Hill house fire
- It's pumpkin picking time! Share your favorite spots with us!
- Snapped tree branch kills woman at Renaissance fair in Kennewick