Cheney Police are asking for the public's help in identifying a man who committed a burglary at Cheney High School Saturday night.
At 11 p.m. Saturday, a man in his early twenties broke out the rear gym building lights at the high school.
During the act, the suspect cut himself and was bleeding. He then entered the doors at the back of the school and took two trophies from the display case located in the rear foyer.
The suspect then walked around the halls of the school, trying to enter each room, which were all locked, and left his blood on the door handles.
He then left the building, taking a total of three cup style trophies from the early 1960's.
If you have any information about this person, please contact Captain Rick Beghtol at 509-498-9282.
- EWU professor publishing first book about Spokane River
- You can now live in the historic Ridpath hotel
- 6th grader wins North Idaho Regional Spelling Bee
- Two teens rescued from ice on Avondale Lake
- Thousands flood downtown Spokane for 40th St. Patrick's parade
- Court docs detail sexual harassment claims against former SFCC acting president