SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police are searching for suspects in a burglary at the Spokane Transfer and Storage Company between August 30 and 31.
The business, located at 117 N. Napa St, was formerly the old McKinley High School.
The suspects cut a hole in the chain link fence on the west side of the lot and broke into a basement level window of the vacant building.
They stole an American Indian statue. The statue is described as 7 feet tall, 300 pounds, and made of solid wood.
Police are hoping the public will recognize the unique statue. Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Check at 509-456-2233.
- Railroad crossing malfunction blocks road
- Miracle Monday: Treating congenital heart disease at all ages
- Pullman psychologist jailed for rape found dead in cell
- Spokane Police Arrest two suspects following string of purse snatching incidents
- A billion dollar animal overpass on I-90
- Services, schedules change for Presidents Day