SPOKANE, Wash. -
UPDATE: Gary Angell was arrested Wednesday around 3 p.m. in the area of 4th Avenue and Altamont Street.
PREVIOUS: Spokane police are searching for a Geiger Inmate worker who walked away from his work detail Wednesday morning.
22-year-old Gary C. Angell walked away around 9:30 a.m. in the area of north Elm Street and west Centennial Way. He was in custody for violating Court Order requirements when he walked away from his tree planting detail.
Angell has a protection order against him. Officers attempted to notify the petitioner of the order but have been unable to find a phone number for her.
Angell was last seen wearing a blue jean jackets, orange t-shirt, maroon over-shirt and blue pants but may have changed his clothing. He is 5 feet 10 inches tall, 175 pounds, with short black hair, brown eyes, and a beard. Angell may have been spotted at one point in the area of 1300 W. Dean and may have changed into a gray hooded sweatshirt and black rimmed glasses.
If you have any information about the incident or know where Angell is, you are asked to call Crime Check at 509-456-2233, or 911.
Geiger inmate workers are medium and low risk offenders.
- Investigation prompts several search warrants at Red Top motel in Spokane Valley
- Idaho senator's reaction stirring up social media
- Wolf Creek Lodge Steak House closing its doors
- Bitter cold no match for dog owners
- Getting your car and home ready for freezing temperatures
- City council president teases proposal to tax gun sales